2008年3月6日星期四

My love loses in the winter of 98 years - - touching love story

My love loses in the winter

Everything seems to

The finally that semester before graduation, I had been arranged to A city a computer company's practice , am also so, I have known my standing grain of 6 years old , meet the first time, I have not felt for standing grain, because just walk campus returns childishness real I think that exterior is steady clever standing grain the another kind of person in the world that is me, and standing grain says afterwards that falls in love at first sight for me , although is not obvious.

Then, standing grain begins to pursue me , I, also gradual quilt that and the talent of standing grain very the smile of glamour attraction, at last is knowing a evening after his 3 months , we drag hand , it is standing grain that then, I believe that I am that and steady and do not lose the lover in childish dream.

Love is really good! StandingComputerIt is very expert, in holiday, his total love brings me to visit to repair computer, I, total cute follow standing grain, friends say that I and standing grain are a pair of inborn combinations. I, nature lively humor, a petty action can be also imagined by me a succession of romantic matter, standing grain has bad habit, is the sock bought back can not wear several times convenient meshed first socks, see his that to be from the toe gotten into in meshed sock , this has the movement of wound elegance in me, is incomparable and lovely in imagination!

Standing grain

At last practice expire , then,Policy, the matter that I distribute had been also pressed , always binary matches to hold my optimistic quilt of attitude this strike a little gives up hope , think that it is dark to have a future. No work has no economic source , together with standing grain I am also self-abased the more, though then, I hold romantic optimistic attitude for love, but I also understand very much that the love that breaks away from economy can not be beautiful. At last, when one I want to send jeans to standing grain and can't draw out a hair with evening of money, I begin give up hope put forward to standing grain to part - - the standing grain of how I do not want to see situation to be not good afterwards for me rush about to work hard , though, I am to so like standing grain deeply. That even in one minute, I feel that this has personal love really between lifetime, that is only standing grain has a comfortable time happiness, I pay out everything willingly for him, , , standing grain disagrees on to part , he sincere say for me " LL, do not worry , sand kernel steams spareribs certain meeting some " I have said, if be able to eat every day in my life " sand kernel steams spareribs " afterwards, it has been enough. This is the most simple and honest most beautiful promise that I hear so far perhaps, I rush in standing grain, is moved for standing grain!

Standing grain seemingly loves me one day than one day, I under the favor of standing grain temper is also wilful, standing grain has negligence slightly, I have no ill groan tell him is not, intentional think too clever make some beautiful pains to standing grain, then, is waiting for the active compromise of standing grain, , , standing grain is more and more not satisfied for me , but is tolerated because of loving me, and I do not know completely, because of my self-confident standing grain love I, do not love others!

Standing grain often brings me his home, enter dinner totally with his parents , just begin , his mother very glad my arrival, because, he hope standing grain can get married to stand room. Work of be me has no whereabouts still, I feel standing grain gradually mother is unhappy, is very many, she speaks in a round about way say for me: " young person should be heavy with career" I understand her overtones, may the present situation that can not again change self for a short while.

Standing grain packs still to do is together with me calmly , however, I know that it is more and more big that that of standing grain comes from the pressure of family, because the situation of standing grain is not good , his mother hope standing grain can seek one may help on career standing grain, I, company support self can not. Standing grain is obedient son, and do not want to give up me, that of standing grain is painful. Standing grain has a good income, and he is still busy part-time job and family education, whenever the family education of standing grain returns backward I say everything to manage affairs religion the grievance as " with crown prince accompanies to read "; Whenever the collar of standing grain returns that meager outside piece, as big child excitement says for me " LL, I again earn money " I feel so feel sad , I can only see standing grain to rush about to work hard and can not share for him to divide milli.

Pass in a flash for more than one year to pass.

Standing grain gradual no longer if is tolerant in the past like that I, do not bring me to repair computer , at the time that I have a headache he also no longer as former so careful concern I. It is standing grain to most make me unsatisfactory meet his colleague with me it is a, standing grain lets me be far away from him intentionally always, I feel this is standing grain for me insult. Our contradictory appearance.

Half century one "meteor shower" arrives in the winter of 98 years, in that night, the contract of standing grain sees "meteor shower" together with me, I because of a an instant of minor matter coming late, the life of standing grain I not punctuality, pay no attention to me in entire evening, I also not glad standing grain do not be tolerant , strange standing grain too little ware, our late mood loses . . . . . as meteor.

It is rear that that goes home in night, the standing grain put always on my desk the cartoon porcelain cup that gives me unexpectedly not Zen fall is broken, I indistinct feel that that is not good omen.

At last, standing grain puts forward to me to part. The attitude of standing grain at that time is firmed , the cruelness of expression make my chill, I do not believe that that is standing grain. That carves me to understand to come over, former I say for standing grain that part only is trial play the stratagem of petty trick, and standing grain is true this time, because with the character of standing grain, part and do not be his momentary impulse, and it is already hidden so as for a long time decision. My love loses in the winter of 98 years - - touching love story( back more excellence)My love loses in the winter

Standing grain gives one of my final letter explanatory note our final result, I have not thought of to get along normally those trivial minor matters can cause standing grain the reason of parting , I do not believe that standing grain is really had the heart from me and go , do not believe that more meeting is standing grain the genuine reason of parting. That carves me to understand at last, not is I the mistake coming late can not forgive , is standing grain does not want to excuse me. When a man decides to no longer share comforts and hardships with you, he can have the 10 thousand reasons that are away from you and go.

I cry to ask for standing grain , do not leave me, however, the attitude of standing grain is firm, is it good that finally, I say that standing grain lets me wait for you for two years? After two years, do you make decision again? ! My bitter entreaty standing grain. For a long time, standing grain just says ," it is good, I can consider well,".

Standing grain, if may,

In following time, I have again returned the location to my original, it is especially long to have no winter of the love of standing grain to look , I often when in not night of sleep prayer the arrival of new one day, , , it is superficial, I have not changed still, however, my mood does not be to so install merely one year ago in present situation, I begin to long for to succeed , because only succeed , I will not have poor defect with the love of standing grain , have got money, I can carry out to send standing grain a promise of jeans, I also will not is self-abased in front of the mother of standing grain. The earnest self-examination beginning from me self, actually standing grain always hopes that I can go forward , however, I have let down him; Is I am too wilful, to make standing grain feel that is too tired. When possessing , do not understand to treasure , it is valuable to have lost to just know, standing grain, if time may flow backwards , if us appearance meet may rearrangement, I can treasure more surely with your everything.

At last, I have found work in a computer company of A city, I decide to work with great efforts to forget , is painful as being disappointed in a love affair , may busy work has not made me forget standing grain, I can tell me and standing grain in front of friend with a kind of sweet mood still, is most beautiful and past, I can thinking about still the promise of jeans that I have not still carried out to standing grain, I often meeting when sleep not in night of sleep calls standing grain, then not from act on one's own still pawn standing grain is my boy friend, begin , standing grain can comfort me, call my many points study, not have to be too many , it may be gradual , what the tone of standing grain becomes impatient, more is long and silent.

I know that own this is not clever act,

In a twinkle between,

For the last time calling to standing grain is when is after 8 months that he separates , the weather of that night is especially hot and stuffy, I have again remembered standing grain , can't help to again call to him, actually, my is to think whether greet for a long time other standing grain with the identity of a friend well, actually, my is to want to hear the sound of standing grain just, telephone there standing grain look to be perfunctory very much, when standing grain says for me," you make me feel to have no clue ", I feel that I, for the love of standing grain, have gone to the extent gone begging.

That carves me to understand to come over, actually in the winter of 98 years, I have lost standing grain completely, standing grain promises me meeting when parting to consider the matter between us well, in fact, he has no , however standing grain, you why will deceive me to say your meeting! Do you say your meeting? !

I feel the self that that carves as has cried, noisy error already sleepy tired child, I say for standing grain that I decide to finish the contract after that two years, let everything from tonight finish. Perhaps is I am afraid of the self after two years can not still change present situation still make standing grain disappointed, perhaps, I feel that standing grain has the thing that makes me disappointed , perhaps, I am to want to free self and some wishes of helping standing grain. These I have not said. Because of that even in one minute I also do not understand self.

Standing grain goes to end by beginning

Suddenly between a sentence that remember the dialogue in popular song "LOVE IS A GAME", I begin to doubt that the loves of Luo Mi Ou and Zhu Li Ye are perfect, whether because their life is short? Standing grain the genuine reason of parting I still do not know even to now, perhaps, standing grain is to want to encourage me with this to go forward , perhaps standing grain has selected his mother eventually for the love that he arranges , tiredness standing grain want to get rid of restraint to fly to that can make him gallop the road that reaches , , , it is these, I do not want to know. Because in front of result, reason is already important.

After few days, it is my just full birthday of 21 years old, I have gone around the entire big and small markets of Jiang city, hope can buy back standing grain have given me have fallen meshed cartoon porcelain cup is self birthday gift, what may be strange is that a ordinary value money of 4 Yuan the water cup of RMB Nuo big city can't seek second unexpectedly, it is that I have held too , has bought back , can our love return?

Big world, and

Street goes up have again passed

In " do not cry / do not hinder own happy / will like to cannot bear look back upon / let go / lets real situation go to other road . . . . . . " tearful eyes, I again silly remember standing grain sillily meshed sock, and that " sand kernel steams spareribs " promise, everything seems to occur , is yesterday , everything again imitates if separate lifetime.

It is

My love loses in the winter

没有评论: