2008年3月15日星期六

Words will say that today, I do not go to sleep

Today, I< xml:namespace prefix=o ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">

Today, final one day that is 2007,

The "7" of this 2007 is the finally a note of a life! He has been so magnificent , he has been so splendid , , , his life locus, from long white mountain, a little city of the side of Yalu River, stroke passes Jilin, Changchun, Mount Taishan, Zhang Jia Jie, Beijing, Hohhot, Xi'an, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hainan, Dalian, Shenyang, Shanghai and Suzhou . . . . ..

Life has if climb mountain, somebody mounts quickly, somebody climbs slowly, have person to climb dangerous road, somebody goes to skilful road , but has to go to go up. What is different is that. Go up get altitude is different.

My Zeng Dui Ta says: It is very best that your one step walks to go , do not worry , do not be anxious to leap mountain top right off. It is grown not that the person who leaps mountain top right off also stays above.

Of more than 20 years , he has heard the words of me, it is climbed that one step of one step goes. However, soon will leap mountain top , he falls! I soon his a little son land fall! His body soft fall softly! Pour . . . . ..

Final time, he hopes mountain

2007In year, my best friend falls! When life

My friend comes from 1977, his life locus is doomed to

2007In year, my best

The life of person has , have

There is some hours

There is some hours

At this moment,

2007.12.31