2008年3月1日星期六

I do not wear trousers

" I do not wear trousers" daughter lies in the school that sees me on bed to give her to take to take to call road. " why? " " that button is nearly impossible to deduct " " why? " " deduct eye too little " " is not little , take off exactly , if being easy , trousers will lose " I say. " I will wear skirt " she says. " wear skirt meeting cools very much, wearing skirt will also deduct button , is the same. You can deduct skirt button, why are trousers deducted not well? Is not the method of being incorrect? " my one side says that sees trousers to deduct eye. Is than the little point of skirt, but such exactly.

" you will soon get up , I teach you to deduct. What thing will be studied since childhood, do not study will not. " I say. " is you, I in childhood you do not teach me, is now I so big will not. " daughter sticks up little mouth to say. Just like her now, it is the same greatly. " you teach you in childhood, you still wear split pants in childhood , trousers head is elastic cord completely. " I smile says. Are you too late and some for me to teach? I think. But now, the clothing of child is so , shoe also is seldom belt. Adult fears to trouble , also like to buy shoe and the clothing of dress convenience. This saves trouble. If be not school school clothes, it is also the west trousers of such elephant adult, I will not also buy such trousers to her.

It is counted that actually, this button daughter is also not to will not deduct , deducts merely to take trouble , is nearly impossible to deduct. Under one, have not deducted , she worries. She is acute person.

" will soon get up , self wears clothing. Under etc., will be late. " I say that have walked out of room. Not a little while, daughter has come out. Button is deducted. " deducting very much good Ma " I say. Daughter smile.

Daughter washes Shu have been completed. I help her to tie hair. Hair is tied. Daughter prepares. " have eaten egg. " I say. " not, I do not eat. " daughter lets to say. " that you noon does not have meal to kindergarten. " I say. " that I eat half " it is eaten that her side says side to sit.

I also do not know what matter daughter is. She likes to go to the kindergarten before her to have meal , she decides to eat. It is original, in I think of the meal of kindergarten to surely have no home have nutrition, let her eat at home. However, she always makes a noise to go to kindergarten to eat. I think of kindergarten to have meal , have many persons, it should be very happy. Have calculated , is only happy, let go. The vegetable kind of kindergarten possibility than many points in home, nutrition is counted completely. It is not to choose meal very much to add daughter again, should have no problem. I still save trouble , do not receive to downstairs at noon to send her , do not change pattern to her to get Chinese food. But breakfast is also to eat in school, also do not know to eat some what. So in the morning or leting her eat at home, there is the thing good point of nutrition. Think me. Perhaps what I want to give her is that she does not want. Is only happy, perhaps prevail against eat any thing.

Daughter half egg is eaten , take cup to drink water. May cup in half of the day on hand, water has not been drunk , clothing has been hit is wet. Her carelessness has poured water to come out. " you see you" I am very angry. Daughter worries very much land hope me. What my side scold her is not, side goes to room to her to take clothing change. Fortunately, the trousers worn are that she shows the school clothes before elder brother, upper garment is the short sleeve shirt of summer. Fortunately, I have bought cover to her, is new to check clothes. Not have no uniform today to wear to school go. Her school stipulates: 135 wears uniform, 2 or 4 wears sport clothes. She shows elder brother, is three years older than her, but a head is high with her, study before in public school, it is new that last semester turns private school , so some school takes , take to daughter to wear.

" wear soon, under etc., will be late. It is so careless to do what matter. " my gang of one side she unties the button of new upper garment, one side urges she. New upper garment is long sleeve shirt, because do not wear urgently , buy to sink to take apart pack , button is deducted still well. I have also untied some grains of above buttons only, then on her head, it is a set of, help her again deduct button well. Her trousers have not been worn yet, it is preceding to like clothing. " have no pocket " I say. Daughter does not make sound. The day before yesterday, what she wears is that she shows the school clothes before elder brother, there is a pocket before men's clothing. She says that others ridicules her to wear the clothing of boy. I have not also noticed at that time that men's clothing and woman are different as packing.

I send her to go. Actually, it is still rough and early. Return on the road I think: It is not good too whether I am temper. Always urge daughter soon. Water has been hit , scold daughter has what to use. In each night, I let daughter to get up early early for own explanation, do not urge again she. However until seeing in the morning that she sleeps very soundly, again do not have the heart to awaken her early. , I feel that should exercise her ability , raise speed, can not always slowly. Actually, daughter also slows not , will not be also late. Is I always can't help to urge she. Afterwards, again feel not this so urge she. She is child after all , will not know like adult that morning time is very tense.

Ai, afterwards,

没有评论: