2008年3月1日星期六

Moon cake - - Ha honey melon

Sometimes, I think , in the city of reinforced concrete built , only

I have lived in this city for 15 years , have lived in this sub-district for 3 years, when this building has lived for 3 years, however, I do not know that my neighbor is what person after all. On some, descend the stairs , still hit sound to call , some is that you hope my a glance, it is passed that I hope your a glance , then rub shoulder. Before, do not be accustomed to , it is so to have also been accustomed to slowly. Because this city is the city of " immigrant ", the person of nation-wide every place has , settle down in this city to settle.

I know only that my neighbor of the house opposite is

It is also

Each year's the Mid-Autumn Festival, I worry "moon cake". I fear very much that others sends moon cake to me, because the person of my home does not like to eat these moon cakes , is too sweet , is too loathe. And send person , seem to also have no suitable person to send , want to give some persons, but some persons thinks always that we have no time to ask him , and hide us. This kind of feeling is not good very much. Do not send straightforwardly. So, in regular is autumn has passed , moon cake is still sleeping.

Last year, in rapid error at the time of autumn, I am together old and public to say: The following moon cake does not be taken home, put to give employee in company to eat, there are many persons, eat quickly. Because normally, it is the former 1 or 2 days of the Mid-Autumn Festival to send moon cake, or same day is sent. Take moon cake to think that give the kinsfolk far away friend, time is had not enough time. Ai, moon cake makes one worry.

In this year in the former two days of the Mid-Autumn Festival, younger sister mentions a box of moon cake, very good moon cake. Certainly, it is that - - that customer gives her sends each other. I think , this moon cake should send talent well. Otherwise, is sorry for this box of moon cake - - no matter since outside arrive is first-class article. Whom does that give? For giving the house opposite , distant relative is not as good as neighbor. Relation is completed , may want mutual to look after. I think. , advocate just like now: May send may the courtesy that not sent , send; May receive may the courtesy that not received , do not receive. Send , have not been wrong.

So, I and daughter a

Second day, her home gives my home one large Ha honey melon. I would not receive , but she hard want me to receive. I have to say " do not think with good intention, have thanksed " I think that opposite side surely does not want to owe individual feelings.

I think that if we smile for person, others can also

I think , not is city separates

Very close

没有评论: