2008年3月1日星期六

The two words of " thickness " are to read "CU XI" to read "CHU XI" still

The two words of " thickness

Yesterday afternoon takes daughter finish the school day etc. one hour, this daughter heart does not know is which , 3 level trainings are done wrong, it is good that others alters once, may her once alters , have altered some of just succeed. Many childrens are so , squad company has queued up a long strip. May have the holiday of 7 days , have forgotten completely. Teacher also air has to have no method, teacher still has good temper, if I am this, temper is possible, have long cannot bear. I have leafed through three of her level training books when waiting for daughter. Have not seen always , is done on classroom, teacher does not let bring to go home. So I do not know her to do get how. There is A, A star, A -, there is also B. I know that daughter is definite and a lot wrong. In the process of seeing , I have discovered a title, daughter does as , but teacher says that has been wrong. I again see Classmates other, it is some to do wrong, teacher again says as. I suspect at heart: It is not that I have been wrong. Title is so: See picture to choose correctness phoneticize , it has the two a pencils with thin thick one, there are two groups to phoneticize as soon as be in side CHU XI, 2 is CU XI. What daughter chooses is 2. But it is enclosed that teacher gives with red pen and has drawn , now does have been wrong title, teacher does not draw difference , but is to draw circle. Other classmate has chosen one, teacher hits hook. It is that teacher corrects homework too many , is still teaching reference book very repeated , is also so that I do not know. Or it is that I have been wrong. I am unknown. Daughter reads the level of one year , only studies the time of phoneticizing.

I take mobile phone, using phoneticize , have hit thick word , it is CU. Go home after, I have again checked new China dictionary , am also CU. My dictionary is before 10 some years, do not know to have mistake.

I want to tell teacher, say this one she alters wrong. But again fear that she feels that has no reputation, when arriving for daughter, it is not good. I dare not also say this title for daughter, teacher alters wrong. Because will defend the prestige of teacher. Daughter is not seemingly to hear me , possibility will be still quarreled with me. Because when she at heart, the words of teacher as if imperial edict is the same, the what that teacher says is correct. We say that 10 sentences also compensate for , do not go up teacher a sentence. However, this is mistake obviously. I still do not know that teacher is made mistake by what reason. Count if being really tired , fortunately. If is not tired , is she is to feel that this is correct. Are you that and other to phoneticize? That daughter can still study correctness phoneticize?

Perhaps, I

So many students and teachers

没有评论: