2008年3月1日星期六

Take money

I think of this

Morning is divided at eleven thirty-seven, I arrive a bank. Really, it is few! Two windows are opened , the functionary of a window when the several money tied , bundle is good. On window display screen, the functionary who shows No.25 and a window is stamping continually , on window display screen, show that is No. 28. A Miss on hand take money is being waiting , etc. how long, do not know. My number is No. 30. I am also being waiting! But I worry at heart very much, because I still worry to manage another matter. When my back again comes in a man, person Gao Ma is big , is well mighty! I think that the person that that stamps has over cover on hand will help us to handle , may she has covered is a pile of again take a pile of bill, it is some piles of that side still has.

" you can help us first to handle take off? " I gently sound land say for the person that stamps. " you arrive there window goes , I here good busy " so, I again arrive come here window comes. My side goes to say , think loud , again seeming to say that give them hear , " have no how many persons to queue up ", why also want us to wait so for a long time. The person of that several money has not also stoped the work in assistant.

That mighty man has heard the words of me, former last one step, have arrived that person that stamps before window " you are to handle affairs to self, handle affairs still to others, let us wait so for a long time " sound is not large, but might is great, hear to scare person quite. " my these, customer worries to want " that person pleads road. " may we when this is waiting , we are also customers , we also worry " she well-behaved have stoped the work on hand well-behavedly, the person of that several money also well-behaved have stoped the work on hand well-behavedly. They speak sound dares not loudly.

After making the door of bank, I think:

没有评论: