2008年4月16日星期三

100 plays the game that not been disgusted

100 plays Author:2006-05-17 12: 41: 38 100 plays Author: Get up in the morning , arrangement bed coarse son emphasizes again and again let me take away pillow pave bed-sheet again, I feel that am not as necessary as this one( major some lazy). See that she brings unsatisfactory expression in the eyes slightly, I" give in ". Pillow an instant of taking away , I see that there is a square papers of writing paper beneath , send in a memorial: " old is public! I love you! " have still drawn a heart. After seeing , I have smiled , she has also ridiculed . . . . .. Afterwards, I am also under desk lamp , change clothes cupboard etc. place has found N paper slip, write various eastern east, having make me be moved , if: " when this 'Wo' and that 'Ni' decision knot is companion, a kind of let to make the new thing of 'we' have produced! "; Also having make me laugh , if: " lottery ticket( title), see this strip , congratulate you! You may exchange the N minute of 'Re Wen'. Please consult detailed condition: ( her number of mobile phone). Exchange award secret signal: Old old woman, I love you. Ask you to hold this lottery ticket , seek universal invincible super little beauty - - coarse son exchanges this award. " . . . . .. This game early when film has been pleasant It is rear that sending On board, I do plan: Do not worry to seek those paper slips , keep mysterious , experience the feeling run into. But it is another to think: She if clip paper slip when somewhere else falls to have no , but if folder in this certain book, which day friend if borrow that book to go , it is that may surname rice meet surname Cao , , , so, matter decides to want first bookshelf goes up have book fall out a time of is just all right . . . . .. To the first

没有评论: