2008年4月24日星期四

The more does person grow up , have crispy heart the more?

Accompany in Beijing the table aunt grandmother that has lived for 7 years has died , so suddenly, it is at the time that I can't leave 3 months. Remembering me for the last time meet that evening, I say for her, " not use some years I will return , wait that I will lead time , bring little younger brother to take care of your . . . . .. ", however, it is few that she gives my time, old, in day, reserves the time that gives her and is so few.

I have turned the file of computer , cannot also find her a photograph, all relevant things have staied in Beijing , may when at heart, I remember the both hands of her gray hair and her withered trunk forever, still have to meet for the last time she sends me the station of rail cars in port road opposite in dark that thin figure.

没有评论: