2008年4月16日星期三

On May 18,2006, it is late

Return from seeing off , give Si good friend celebrate hair head has hit one to start eclectricity words, do not know that have said what, remembers thorough firm , again a little alarmed tone, since celebrate hair head there, I know Si current feelings state, original she real already with the senior apprentice of Yale together , I this just realizes her deeply to face my time every time those melancholy expression in the eyes, why the lane person of good fortune, love is interlinked can not Si guard.

If in the past, I perhaps meeting Tui Ran land abandonment, the parting of 7 years, let me more clear for this feelings think fondly of , only appearance love, there is responsibility. Now I, no reason no longer hold out, regardless of front brambles bumpiness, I believe only that person wins surely for day.

没有评论: