2008年4月25日星期五

Life is living

These times are on the not calm, former department meeting of two weeks really , are carried because of holding differing opinions and manager for the management measure of manager , afterwards, would not always manage him , have also had no interest for working. Few days before mother calls twice, say that buy house and buy the matter of camera, and my opinion difference, as soon as saying that house is bought from the far point of city center, so, it is a little bit big to be able to buy , go to position one time , and say that it is cheap to buy camera to buy , say that have watched television, patriot is good, I also do not know why one hears air, when I seem that this two opinions is so absurd and ridiculous, so that can not tolerate them have floated in my ear side, as a result, may think , again many two Taoisms are frequently little and noisy.

I have habit, meeting is not timing , does not fall into deep meditation voluntarily, thought life is also introspected by oneself. Since entering university, leave hometown to , and the telephone of mother " for battle " have not stoped , up to this graduated two years, have just been few a lot of , make a noise however to be to make a noise, though face to face I hold a diction that compose , lay aside telephone, I can again remember the words of mother constantly, think whether my words have to hurt her , think that she knows my thought. Though, I am the person with rich feelings, but also having is keen on face-saving illness, so that " good table likes , difficult dew worry ", usually for others does wrong matter, has hurt me, I may be tolerant , do not go to look into , and have hurt the words of others if I do wrong matter, I meeting often depressed knot heart, would not again take the initiative mistakes, perhaps, I can compensate through other way, may would not express always, would not expose. Have time I can think , who is me after all, I am a what person actually in, others eye I will be what appearance, on this world, really having person understanding others all hearts? Mother has lived with me for more than 20 years , but does not know the crux of my feelings - - the chains of that shackles always; I, in my world, have had the state of mind that also seems to can't more and more feel me for more than 20 years, I go stubbornly forward , hold together life with the exert oneself of a kind of fashion, occasionally, I can be still in the popular little test on net , find comment - - eagerness ox Lang the love like woman weaver, and is willing to pay out the effort of surpassing ordinary person - - that is the only spiritual comfort in now realistic world that can get for this kind of love of seems unimaginable other.

没有评论: