2008年4月16日星期三

7 years samsara

Before remembering 7 years, it is also such state, quilt is realistic to force to lay aside feelings , and is used the most of thoughts to deal with the future , in that one year, I place goal - - the Peking University on examination inwardly , renew leading edge, though have no afterwards can realize , anyhow Huang Tian does not undertake , examination has made the second good score in personal history, this just goes until today.

And now, seem historical and have recured. She has gone yale, and it is career successful, love ideal that I straight put the dream that is no less than , I expect to enter American excellent commercial college to study very much , promote personal ability and career starting point , realize the value of self in the future in new internet times. I know , this road than can be more difficult before, however I always not Dan " high a level of sees self ", I think that am ordinary to pursue , can't get huge pleasant sensation, have only Jian unique battle, talent lets happy when final that arrives even in one minute. Have not compared , will not know taste.

I want , actually, it is very

没有评论: