2008年4月16日星期三

In wait autumn, review old legend from wind

Current mood is very contradictory really. On the one hand, it is more and more smooth to work , the development of every business is a very good opportunity for my professional career; On the other hand, examination will soon also arrive , if this examination is smooth, my life again enters step another brand-new stage.

Take , give consideration to both: " daytime goes to work , evening review " is so planed originally, but it is so rich drama always to seem the arrangement of destiny, go to the stage with tense examination review deliberately the more, working pressure is also the more big;

Give up , resignation examination: This seems unrealistic, I graduate to enter unit , count from practice issue, is now already for a year for 7 months have to remain , it is various to concern in , work especially in department position, have had got certain foundation , is nearly impossible to give up existing everything for the future with a not large assurance;

Give up , give up examination: It is not my wishes originally most early to take examination, but the expectation of household and the future of spouse need me realize with great efforts, moreover I can see very clearly that this company's platform is actually not the stage that I dream for , in ideal, it should be a more wide universe.

So, I try hard , cherish

没有评论: