2008年4月21日星期一

Broken ice soldier assault and my growth

Feelings and my recollections under

When many friends of my side the enthusiasm of being hard to understand me for assault, say always that I am too perceptual, they do not know that because of assault, I have found me to be short of another half, my those branches and leaves lost.

Have I is a bad student. This sentence words say that have no some persons letter. Yes, I have excellent score, pleasant praise and the honor that lets one admire , may this is good student, a student, especially a university student, should how? I think that take high minute and do not know student responsibility and intension, at most, is a examination machine. It is responsibility that student studies , characteristic is vigorous, breadth of mind is open, university student should be morals reason , it is bright , concerns about world. Is student is poor, it is really poor, except classmate, teacher, and knowledge, what has no. If say that a student tries hard merely for score , is empty for a result to consume , his student career will surely have no meaning. These annual cold windows, what is worth for us to treasure is that those near our body, and we a effort, it is together naughty, classmate that has struggled together , is those work diligently, guide the teacher that we study , is those we feel dull incomparable Yi Yun deep theory. Have treasured these, these years to have no white work.

I have do not understand. Is born in a national poverty-stricken area, old few side mountains are poor, educational and backward. Pa mother hopes for me that is high , studies the level of one year since childhood to begin , establish a to me high goal, since childhood, what I will do is to throw own one to pass. A word that parents often say is: You must examine the key junior high on key class and such talent , then can then go up key high school to leave this poor place , then can examine key university finally. So, my life always sides with focal point to leave , at very little time, I know that is cruel and intense as competing , have known survival of the fittest.

There are very much miserable error in primary school, my score quilt the negation of one , now, pa mother says that that is to fear that I am proud to have destroied me, however, those feelings is really not good, perhaps this whether the negative law decided is taking effect , my one negative one effort is numb and firm with great efforts, have entered key class , then examine into key junior high. At that time my picture become very much just, know that do what matter to want to pay out cost , know that survival is not easy, He He, early-maturing person general late-maturing.

Do not know that is not to not have heart person always in day, when my score of junior high has to be astonishing well, no opportunity quilt classmate teacher head of family negation, pa mother says for me: You are very good however key secondary school only 10 persons, you will compete with the persons more than 10 thousand. I intoxicate , fear in excellence again returning worry about gains and losses until time of negative quilt, I beginning desperately study with guarantee it excellence, also examine because of fearing not go up. That time side has the person of a lot of a exert oneselves, but I regards as them I get competitor instead of friend, ice cold discard they run alone to terminal point, take quota in keep with one's wish but have lost close friend.

High school I cognition has gone to another kind of exert oneself. Our high school picture old A, strong opponent such as cloud, I have gotten typeset in old end , have maintained the pride of 3 years, have been found time with vanity at instant, leave to have no the body helped , do not know what path to follow. Have worry about gains and losses have had no capital, in confused, seek direction. It is good to have wanted to give up to mix university diploma , may I can do nothing about it to imagine examination not last focal point I how, I admire those classmates that study with great efforts, I want such life. Teacher in charge of a class says in foolish shocking, pa mother that does not want to say effort , I decide. Have had no vanity and dream , have not hoped that I tell self: Do not see that ranking shows , closes eye to rush forward. Those time without the effort of trouble is happy, need not go to worry about failure because have been numb, so rush all the way to terminal point my surprised discovery I since more than 1000 run have gone to 3th. It should be happy , but has no mood. Feel always that is not complete very much.

Big 11 years are foolishly stupid with great efforts, a kind of effort that stems from inertia completely , I have not been accustomed to , have no learning time. In trying hard , thought is sentimental. In the past, run too rapid , have not stoped to see around , close to stress Jing the America that lets me can't experience world. My terroristic discovery has no many happinesses and laughters in my recollections is not stop run and Ke stumble , the past self that feels sometimes from head to foot is blood when machinery is living, it is mechanical to exhaust own life. Finally, reach conclusion, I am not complete , I run to run have lost some things, some very valuable things, I will seek it meeting, can not so live again.

Until meet assault, I discover that I have found the thing that I lose , can't forget the words of Yuan Lang forever: " reason is that you regard as outsider too, any organization individual can not take position in your heart.

Every place that you go through , everybody needs you to pay out time

Alarm bell knocks sound: Say do not be just me , do not pay out feelings , will not treasure. So, each person who studies value and likes side feels grateful , discovers suddenly that past friend is very lovely, I am very happy, life may be really very beautiful.

Though, I am now not good student

没有评论: