2008年4月18日星期五

Stop the thought that not come down ( one)

Lu state is the city with changeful weather, just take fog on the first 澶?days , is also solar father-in-law closely afterwards , very suffer weekend easily, old day one is gloomy , takes off light rain. Also Ba, anyway, do not go to have run , squat at my deserted home to repair practice merit.

Remember several days ago my painstaking effort tide, have changed dress in the evening to go out to run, as soon as sliding to trot to jolt, realize. One is to say this glasses. In evening of same day, I have not brought glasses, open to be fascinated Mang two eye flee , the night scene of bank river road is fuzzy, the various persons of all kinds however do not go to their expression from my at the side slippery error because of seeing , I have only a idea at heart , " I am runing , I when do the self of my heart ", at that time, the modern society that meets with in week is unconcerned seemingly with me, in a fuzzy field of vision, only runing at the side the Yangtze River that gushes , and my quiet personal world. Actually, open eye too , see the world of scene of debauchery too clear , pay attention to the expression of around person too carefully, place modern society you is not the feeling that a kind of self loses. No matter in daily work, it is in carefully broken life still , a awakening comes , mirror the former that person in mirror, after all which one is just genuine self.

没有评论: