2008年3月1日星期六

Use open to daughter to squeeze in dew

Daughter gets up early bed say belly to ache. " go toilet

This few day days rain , temperature is not very high, need not also open air conditioner. I think that daughter may be to have cooled belly in the evening when sleeping. She sleeps for not honest, a evening, will cover some of bellies to her.

It is rear that eating eat prematurely, I bring her to buy vegetable. Breakfast she has eaten a little bowl Huai mountain Yi rice-flour. Spirit returns may. It is rear that buying vegetable return , I let her to write word - - draws bonus, do some arithmetic problem. May she runs on bed to lie , still put up with towelling coverlet on belly. " why? Do you still ache? " she point nods. " I scrape to you Sha " I say. In in in the book of " beg doctor have better to beg Ji " of teacher says: The child below 10 years old had better not scrape Sha. But I want to scrape gently in behind, should be all right. So I take to scrape Sha board and olive oil scrape to her Sha. I dare not scrape only gently with what force, scrape several times ask " ache? " " do not ache , good comfortable " daughter says. Have scraped two minutes, have at last Sha have come out , bonus is red, not dark. I think Sha should is not many. She is also not to be willing to scrape again very much, so, I scrape other one side. Additionally, there are the time that one side seldom uses but happen Sha than is rapid just now. She says ," do not scrape " I have also stoped. However, I have again added vacuum jar behind her neck to her, just a little while, purple dark is purple and dark. Then, I again when her eye of belly button has added , however, dare not pull too tight , fear to support the eye of belly button open, that is miserable. Have no change. She still lets to" ache ". I have felt to feel her belly , can't also feel what thing. It is cold air that I want to affirm. Last night, have again eaten cool fried powder , and drink ice Cola. This should be dead and always public! I at heart when scold old secretly is public.

" mother applies belly with hot water to you,

She says that belly is hungry , will eat surface at noon , still eats to drag surface , will have soup. Also have boiled surface in water to drag flavour , put peanut butter or sesame paste. Then boil the water of surface to make soup again trip.

Surface is made , may be eaten. However, it is 1 or 2 that she takes having eaten , looking have taste mouth quite , cover belly suddenly with hand to run to go to lie on bed. Then again coming out eat two, again cover belly to run , , , look at such son, I am not flavour at heart really. I know that there is cold air in her belly , still have fire. But rush down do not come out. Since spilling only, will not ache again. Suddenly, I have thought of to squeeze in dew open.

Remember that I just also do not be second day when giving birth to her , am still 3th day, anyway, it is being in hospital still. That day morning, my belly aches extremely, and expand well big , is well hard, having a air in belly to leap up leap up , feel unwell very. Just when bearing, do not be all right , when preparation calls the doctor, younger sister comes to see me. After knowing my condition, she helps me , have bought bottle to squeeze in dew open. As soon as using , it is good. " you are at home , mother buies open to you to squeeze in dew "

" squeeze in dew

" it is a kind of medicine,

" is not good ,

" is a little to ache , have also

I go beneath community hygiene has bought a child to use. Use , she is calling " cannot bear " but tolerates still to wait for that I squeeze almost. It is also strange! She will go to pull immediately , has also pulled really to come out , it is trunk to begin , afterwards, it is rare , has still put a lot of air to come out , and is not smelly.

I have loosened one breath. My real worrying she aches has sunk, to bring her to go to hospital , I fear really very much that she will take medicine to have an injection. I am afraid of her more this aches not is this kind of reason ache , is other what reasons causes ache.

Thank heaven!

没有评论: